Omni Community Health: Omni Community Health is a full-service, statewide behavioral health organization helping to heal children and adults. Our mission is to be the provider of choice for people and agencies needing innovative, quality family and community services which improve lives, by people taking care of people.
The Clinical Therapist is critical to achieving this focus by providing specialized interventions to and for our clients. Omni Community Health employees are required to model the company’s mission, vision and values in the course of their employment.
The Omni Family of Services (OFS) operates from the shared OmniCare Core Values of Safety, Mindful Collaboration, Trustworthiness, Embracing Diversity, Emotional Intelligence, and Empowerment. These principles provide a framework for OmniCare, the OFS’ approach to advance safety, hope, and healing through a lens of trauma competency. A trauma competent organization acknowledges the widespread impact of trauma on individuals and organizations, recognizes signs and symptoms, utilizes effective responses, resists re-traumatization, mitigates secondary trauma and leverages resilience to create the safety for healing and growth.
While providing individual, group and family therapy, participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning by developing an annual comprehensive clinical/psychosocial assessment and crisis intervention consultation.
• Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
• Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
• Life Insurance
• Long-Term Disability
• Short Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Critical Illness
• Accident Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Vacation Time (based on eligibility)
• Paid Sick Time (based on eligibility)
• Paid Holidays (based on eligibility)
• Mileage & Monthly Tech Allowance (based on eligibility)
• On Demand Pay Options
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) long-term retirement plan - Omni is a 100% employee owned company. Through the (ESOP), the company’s success provides employees ownership interest in the company. As the company grows and matures, so will the retirement funds of our employees.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Please visit our website at www.theomnifamily.com and go to Omni Community Health and clieck on the link for a Clinical Therapist for Lawrenceburg, TN.